Get a degree with us
Over a four-year course, the Bright Futures programme will take you through a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Housing, all the way to a Chartered Management Degree.
Your time will be balanced between work-experience and study. You'll have the opportunity to rotate around departments to support your study and gain first-hand experience to set you up for the rest of your career.
A dedicated Apprenticeship Manager and mentor will provide you with support throughout.
We offer a starting salary of £10,000 per annum, with a incremental salary increases as you go.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) – a recognised and valuable qualification.
- You'll need to be aged 18 or over
- GCSE Grade C / 4 or above in English and Maths
- A levels (or the equivalent) or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications
- Strong written and communication skills
- Personal discipline to study, achieve results and willing to learn
- Commitment to delivering an outstanding customer service
- Competent on Office 365 Software e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to drive or commitment to drive within the first year of employment, at own cost
- Other relevant or prior experience may also be considered as an alternative
Register your interest below and we'll get in touch when our applications are open.