Join us for a Bright Future
Start an apprenticeship today and earn while you learn! Our award-winning Bright Futures apprenticeships will enable you to learn a trade, skill, or job role, while earning a fair wage.
We invest in our people so that we can continue to recruit, attract and retain the very best talent. Apprentices have right support, skills and knowledge to help us towards fulfilling our vision of solving the housing crisis in the East of England.
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is:
- Paid employment
- Hands-on-experience in the sector
- Training (six hours of off-the-job training per week)
- Nationally recognised qualifications and learning
Who can do one?
- Anyone aged 16 and above, not in full time education
- New into a career
- Career change
- Looking to upskill
- Resident in the UK/EEA for the last 3 years
- Must not have a qualification at the equivalent level, or above
- Not in any form of formal government-funded education
Apprenticeship levels available
- Intermediate - Level 2 - Equivalent to GCSE
- Advanced - Level 3 - Equivalent to A-Level / T-Level
- Higher - Level 4, 5, 6, 7 - Equivalent to Foundation Degree, Higher National Diploma or above
- Degree - Level 6 and 7 - Equivalent to Bachelor's or Master's Degree
You’ll gain valuable knowledge, skills, and experiences
You’ll have a dedicated mentor to support you throughout
You’ll play a vital part in solving the housing crisis in the East of England
You’ll be provided with all the tools and equipment you need
You’ll work alongside our qualified and experienced people
You'll get the opportunity to start your full-time career with us
Creating opportunities, sharing
knowledge and inspiring people
Apprenticeships within Central & Housing;
We offer opportunities in accounting, Facilities management, Architectural Assistant, Business Administration, Town Planner, Legal, Leadership & Management, Energy & Sustainability, Customer Service, IT, Housing, HR and Sales.
Apprenticeships within Flagship Services;
We offer a range of trade skill apprenticeships, including Property Maintenance Operative, Kitchen Fitter, Bathroom Fitter and Electrical.
Apprenticeships in Gasway
Gasway helps thousands of families stay warm in their homes. We offer opportunities as a Gas Engineer, Electrical, and Plumbing and Domestic Heating.
We've been recognised for our commitment to employing apprentices and helping them progress into employment.
- Apprenticeships Norfolk Large Employer of the Year 2022, and 2023
- East of England Large Apprenticeships Employer of the Year 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Finalist nationally 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Top 100 apprenticeships employer 2020
Why being an apprentice with Flagship Group is an award winning idea...
- Earn while you learn
- Nationally recognised qualification/learning
- Paid holidays and bank holidays off
- Development and Training opportunities
- Regular reviews
- Insight to the wider business, access to career development opportunities
- Designated line manager
- Designated mentor
- Support from apprenticeships team
- Designated Mental Health First Aider
- Forums and Celebration Event specific to apprentices
- Learn job-specific skills