Kitchen Fitter (765)
We’re looking for a Permanent and Full Time Kitchen fitter. To carry out and assist with all trade related tasks as a Kitchen Fitter working as (but not restricted to) part of a customer focused responsive team.
The hours of work will be 42.5 per week, flexible working and job-share will be considered. Working from Bury St. Edmunds the area covered is Bury St. Edmunds and surrounding areas.
Please be aware that you will be required to drive to multiple different places of work.
- The full installation of a kitchen upgrade
- The ability to read drawings
- Basic decorating skills
- Ceramic tiling
- Floor levelling
- Laying of floor tiles
- Basic Plumbing
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient repairs of all Kitchen Fitting duties, including all associated works within both occupied and void properties using the required tools.
- To assess and carry out accurate planned repairs efficiently and effectively maintaining our company ‘Right First Time ‘approach towards our customers.
- To ensure that the work is undertaken in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
- To manage customer enquiries, responding in a professional manner coordinating with our Operations Centre.
- Providing out of hours support on a rota based system. Additional remuneration will be incorporated for this.
- Minimum of either full trade Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 2 within a relevant trade OR a proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience with Kitchen modification.
- Full Valid Manual Driving License.
- Experience of Workplace Health and Safety
- Experience in ordering and collecting materials and/or plant hire
- Experience of property maintenance
- Experience of working within the Social Housing sector
Ability to earn an approximately additional £5,000 per annum (£2,500 per annum with our Trade + scheme (where you are paid for additional skills learnt) and our out of hours rota where you can earn up to £2,500 per annum.
Contract: Full time and permanent
Salary from: £31,098.27 per annum
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays, employee discounts scheme and generous pension
How to apply: Apply with your C.V. and optional covering letter; quoting the reference number to the following email address: email@example.com
We regret that we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.