Bathroom Fitter (811)
We’re looking for a Permanent and Full Time Bathroom Fitter. As part of our planned works team you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of Bathroom refurbishments and installs including all associated works within both occupied and unoccupied properties.
The hours of work will be 42.5 per week, flexible working and job-share will be considered. Working from Bury St. Edmunds. The area covered is Bury St. Edmunds and surrounding areas.
Please be aware that you will be required to drive to multiple different places of work.
Candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of either full trade Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 2 within a relevant trade OR a proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience with Bathroom modification.
- Ability to demonstrate technical skills in both core trade and associated trades.
- Ability to work with plans /detailed drawings.
- Ability to display excellent Customer Service skills both internally and externally, generating a positive working environment.
- A good knowledge of the general building and construction industry.
- Full Valid UK Manual Driving Licence.
- Good understanding and knowledge of basic Health and Safety.
Ability to earn an approximately additional £5,000 per annum (£2,500 per annum with our Trade + scheme (where you are paid for additional skills learnt) and our out of hours rota where you can earn up to £2,500 per annum.
Contract: Full time and permanent
Salary from: £28,706.08 per annum
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays, employee discounts scheme and generous pension
How to apply: Apply with your C.V. and optional covering letter; quoting the reference number, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.